Who are we?
The need for a clear space to discuss the future of examination and certification in Scotland arose from a discussion between Isabelle Boyd (@CoradCor1), George Gilchrist (@GilchristGeorge), James McEnaney (@MrMcEnaney), Neil McLennan (@neiledinburgh), Robin Macpherson (@robin_macp) and Harold Raitt (@mr_raitt).
But we want this forum to be a genuinely open space for sharing thoughts, facts and proposals about exams in Scotland. Over just a few days, 700+ followers have joined us, ready to start the discussion on Twitter @examscot, or with the hashtag #examscot.
The following additional individuals have already expressed their enthusiasm to join in the discussion here on the website by contributing opinions and proposals:
- Professor Bob Davies
- Gillian Hunt
- Professor Emeritus Brian Boyd
- Barry Black
- Drew Burrett
- Iain White
- Peter John Yuill
- Russell Taylor
- Eileen Imlah
- Ben Kirk
- Angela Jaap
There are lots of ways to get involved with exam.scot:
- Read and comment on the facts and opinions here at exam.scot
- Join in the discussion on Twitter by using the #examscot hashtag, and following our central account @examscot
- Join the discussion on our Facebook page
- Over the next few weeks, we’ll add some polls and surveys to the site …
- If you’d like to submit your opinions, or contribute to a fact-based article, do in touch with us at email@example.com or by direct message on Twitter; we’d love to feature your thoughts or research on the site.